Your Cart is Empty
Cautions, Disclaimers, & Warnings
Examine box contents to ensure all included parts are in good condition, not damaged from shipping. Packaging materials, bags, and small parts may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach from children 14 and under.
The information contained on this website and within Ants on a Melon product manuals are an aid in understanding the various theories and practices, preparation, and uses, and does not represent an endorsement or guarantee the efficacy or use of its preparation. Failure to read or follow instructions, improper or careless use may lead to personal injury. Ants on a Melon, Inc. and affiliated companies will not assume any liability for injury or damage resulting from the use or misuse of this device. Ants on a Melon, Inc. and affiliated companies are not liable for failures to comply with these warnings and safety guidelines. By purchasing the product the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium ion batteries.
If you do not agree with these conditions, return the product immediately before use. Click to view our Return Policy and Instructions.
You can find additional disclaimers and battery safety information here.
- ALWAYS have an accessory attached to the front end of the RGB Critter. Failure to do so could result in denting the RGB Critter aluminum housing.
- ALWAYS have the End Cap inserted into the back end of the RGB Critter. Failure to do so could result in denting the RGB Critter aluminum housing.
- ALWAYS wear proper eye protection when using our fiber optic products and Light Painting Blades.
- ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings while using our products. Maintain a safe distance around you when using our products in the presence of others.
- DO NOT remove the silicone sleeve when the RGB Critter is warm to the touch.
- DO NOT leave the unit turned on and left unattended.
- DO NOT attempt to recharge the batteries using any other methods not described in this manual.
- DO NOT use any other battery than the battery included with your RGB Critter Flashlight or other AOAM brand 18650 battery. Use of any other 18650 battery could result in damage to the RGB Critter or pose a danger to your safety.
- DO NOT charge your RGB Critter Flashlight with any micro-USB cable other than the one supplied with your order. Use of any other micro-USB cable could result in damage to the micro-USB port.
- DO NOT immerse the RGB Critter in water.
- DO NOT charge the RGB Critter outdoors.
- DO NOT hit RGB Critter on hard surfaces.
- DO NOT subject the unit to excessive force, shock, dust, temperature, or humidity.
- DO NOT disassemble the device or tamper with internal components. Doing so will void any warranty.
- DO NOT expose the RGB Critter to direct sources of heat for extended periods of time.
- DO dispose of the unit legally and recycle when possible.