Easily the brightest light whip on the planet, the BitWhip is a super durable fiber optic whip made from super soft end-glow fibers that are cut into layered lengths of up to 5.5 feet (168cm). The fiber optic bundle is affixed to a bearing that enables the rotation of fibers, facilitating ultra-smooth motions and actions.
The RGB Critter color-changing flashlight powers the BitWhip, so all you have to do is twist the accessory into the RGB Critter and turn it on. The Critter is the most sophisticated color-changing flashlight on the market, boasting 39 distinct colors plus over 90 presets that are fully programmable. Plus, the soft silicone sleeve provides a secure grip, and sound and movement-responsive features add even more fun. And with over 150 twist-on accessories from the RGB Critter, such as Sol Sabers and Lumi Sabers, the possibilities for play are virtually endless.
For those seeking a fiber optic bundle for costume creation, our Fyber Kit Package is an excellent choice. See our product page for more details.
Choose from 140, 200, and 310 fiber whip heads
- The more fibers = the brighter it is
- The more fibers = the less you care if some fibers break
- Fiber head weights: 140 fibers (3.8oz), 200 fibers (4.2oz), 310 fibers (8oz)
- RGB Critter weight: 8oz
RGB CRITTER 2.0 SPECS
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz
- Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets
- Microphone for sound reactivity
- Accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens: 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 150 accessory options)
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
BitWhip Accessory Specs
- .75mm end glow fiber optics (tips glow)
- 140, 200, or 310 fibers
- Available in sparkle and non-sparkle fibers (sparkle fibers more prone to breaking)
- Fiber length varies - Max length of 5.5 feet (168cm)
- Built-in bearing for 360-degree rotation
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) BITWHIP ACCESSORY OF YOUR CHOICE
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB CRITTER TECH REVIEWS
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT" [2022-2023]
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
"THE RGB CRITTER 2.0 SHINES BRIGHTLY ABOVE THE COMPETITION"
"...the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition. At $125, more than fair-priced for what is easily one of the most comfortable, highest-quality RGB flashlights currently on the market. Definitely recommended!"
I am UK based, and my order was shipped using UPS Expedited. The tracking updated me on every stage of its journey across the globe and arrived in good time.
The package looks awesome, and I can't wait to use my critter 2! The quality and options available are on another level.
So, from across the pond, a big thank you to your aoam team..😃 ☆☆☆☆☆
I have owned many different types of whips but this one is THE best by far. I have the Jupitor Rope and the 200 standard fiber. No other whip is as bright, and has audio and motion sensing. I always get attention no matter where I go with these beauties. Thank you Ants on a Melon!
ITS AMAZING!!! sO many color options and the programming is easy to follow, strobe effects are 10/10. i wouldn’t trade my purchase for anything
I haven’t received my package and I haven’t been able to get a refund or in touch with anyone.
Thank you for your comment. I checked and it looks like we replied to your original email on October 27, 2023. USPS returned your package to us yesterday because the package had an 'insufficient address'. Please check your inbox and spam folder for our emails. Once we hear back from you with the correct address, we will send your package to you once more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between the BitWhip and the Fyber Kit?
What's the difference between the 140, 200, and 320 fiber options?
Do you have any tutorials on to use the BitWhip?
Can I custom order any length fibers?
Can I modify the cut or length of my fibers?
How do I properly store the fibers?
How do I clean the fibers?
Should I use lube?
Fibers are catching snags while I flow. What do I do?
Some of my fibers are breaking. Is this normal?
How does the RGB Critter Flashlight (torch) attach to the accessories?
Are all of the accessories compatible with the RGB Critter?
What is your warranty policy?
Can I connect 2 RGB Critters back-to-back?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.