39 SOLID COLOR
Sol Saber® Package
The Sol Saber is an incredibly bright saber accessory that’s perfect for light saber duels. Lightweight and durable, the Sol Saber emits a smooth and evenly distributed light.
It's made of an impact resistant tube, meaning they are designed for combat and can be hit hard. The Sol Saber custom caps are made from a soft silicone material that helps cushion impacts.
This package includes the RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlight and Sol Saber twist-on accessory.
2 Sol Sabers + Critter Connector = RGB Critter LED Staff
Twist-off the RGB Critter's End Caps and insert the Critter Connector to create the RGB Critter LED Staff!
Looking For Light Painting Tubes?
Sol Saber Accessory Specs
- Choose from the following Sol Saber length options: 24"and 30" (inches). You can find more options available on the Sol Saber Accessory product page.
- Light weight at 13 ounces (RGB Critter + 24" Sol Saber).
- Super durable and designed for full contact.
- Incredibly bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Contact us with any custom Sol Saber Accessory request. Custom order requests have an additional $15 fee associated.
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
"the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition"
"...the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition. At $125, more than fair-priced for what is easily one of the most comfortable, highest-quality RGB flashlights currently on the market. Definitely recommended!"
Light painting artwork by: Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
Join Our RGB Critter Light Painting Group on Facebook
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) SOL SABER ACCESSORY
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
Ordered several items from AOAM. All were swiftly delivered in Europe.
Good service !
Absolutely amazing tube to work perfectly with the Critter torch. Superb lighting! Thank you and can’t wait to order more!
A very well built system for creative light painting photography. A lot of fun to use that yields stunning results.
I bought this saver as a light toy for festivals. I am extremely satisfied with the brightness and vividness of the saber and it’s many color options. I have so much fun playing around with the countless color setting variations. It is incredibly light, so it is easy to hold for long periods of time. The construction feels high quality and durable. I really could have a full blown light saber battle with this saber and I wouldn’t feel like it would fall apart or damage (although I wouldn’t want to scratch up the tube!). The many light variations of the menu was tricky to understand and took me a while to learn, and I still have more features to explore, however after learning it the menu system makes sense. My only criticism is that the tube often has a hard time finding the alignment for screwing into the critter flashlight’s grooves. It takes a little bit of maneuvering and twisting to get them to finally align, almost as if I can’t find where it catches. However, once it is attached it feels very solid with no slack.
Overall 10/10 product and I look forward to purchasing more attachments to have fun with.
This RGB Critter Light & Sol saber combination is quite impressive. The brightness, functionality and durability is top notch! For light painting this is one of the most outstanding values out there. The construction of the saber itself is something that caught my attention immediately this tube is sold. Yes it can be used for dueling and is very stout. The Sol Saber features a threaded aluminum connector with an o-ring on one end for mounting to the RGB Critter and a rubber plug/bumper on the end both secured in place with discreetly hidden fastener so this baby can be swung around hard and without fear of anything coming apart! On top of all that this unit is the brightest most evenly distributed tube I've held. The RGB Critter's multitude of presets and the fact you can add additional custom audio reactivity, motion reactivity, strobe and brightness levels all with adjustable sensitivity over the top of the built in or user programmed presets make this toy a true tool. This is easily my "go to" for all involving light painting!
This company's "customer support" feels more like talking to a good friend that has your best interest at heart, they're very responsive and will answer any question you have typically in a few hours if not immediately.
The highest quality for the value!
To determine the overall length of your Sol Saber product, simply add the length of the RGB Critter and Sol Sabers. There is no additional length added by the threaded couplings or the end caps.