39 SOLID COLOR
BUNDLE & SAVE $50 with the Complete Critter Package!
Complete Critter Package
Complete Critter Package Includes
- (1) RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlight
- (1) Sol Saber® Accessory - 24" (61cm)
- (1) BitWhip® Accessory - 140 Fibers
- (1) Jupiter Rope™ Accessory - 6' (183cm)
- (1) Orb Accessory
Raised Button Option
Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Join Our RGB Critter Light Painting Group on Facebook
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) BITWHIP ACCESSORY - 140 FIBERS
(1) SOL SABER ACCESSORY - 24" (61CM)
(1) JUPITER ROPE ACCESSORY - 6' (183CM)
(1) ORB ACCESSORY
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
RGB CRITTER TECH REVIEWS
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT" [2022-2023]
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
"the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition"
"...the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition. At $125, more than fair-priced for what is easily one of the most comfortable, highest-quality RGB flashlights currently on the market. Definitely recommended!"
Loved my friends Critter so much I just had to buy my own!
Definitely the best light painting tool on the market. The colours are strong and bright, it's easy to use and I bought the teal coloured one, it's easy to find in my bag. As I love using it so much, it makes us get out and light paint much more!
After trying various lights for light painting, it is clear that nothing comes close to the quality and versatility of the RGB Critter. My friend loved mine so much that she bought one too!
What can I say, wow! This torch is fantastic, I highly recommend it!
Totally amazing torch! Now I need more of them 🤣
I've been using my complete Critter for a few weeks now and I love it!
I did struggle with the controls initially but now - there is no stopping me.
The colours are rich and the range of pre sets impressive ( although I have my faves!)
The system is a dream to use and everything feels very sturdy and comfortable to use.
I'm developing my own style and the Critter and co are really helping - so much so, I've just ordered another and a few more bits 😀
INFORMATION RESOURCE LINKS
ages 14 and up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the length, diameter, and weight of the RGB Critter?
What is the BitWhip?
What is the Orb?
What is the Jupiter Rope?
What is the Sol Saber?
How does the RGB Critter Flashlight (torch) attach to the accessories?
Are all of the accessories compatible with the RGB Critter?
Where can I find tutorials for the RGB Critter Product Line?
What is your warranty policy?
Can I connect 2 RGB Critters back-to-back?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.