With the Critter Connector, you can turn your Sol Saber attachment into a Sol Saber staff. You can even connect two Orbit BitWhips together for a dazzling light show that will be sure to blow away your audience. Any color combination you can imagine is possible with the Critter Connector.
- (2) RGB Critter Flashlights
- (2) Micro-USB Charging Cables
- (4) Spare O-Rings
- (1) Critter Connector
...And your choice of the following 3 options:
- (2) Sol Saber 2.0 Accessories with Weighted End Caps (18", 24", 30", 36" (inches))
- (2) Orbit BitWhip Accessories (140 fibers)
- (1) Sol Saber 2.0 Accessory (24 inches) + (1) Orbit BitWhip Accessory (140 fibers)
Sol Saber Length Guide
Contact Staff (Double Sided Sol Saber):
- There's no "standard" for a contact staff, but performers generally opt for an overall length between 4 and 5 feet (each RGB Critter Flashlight is approximately 6 inches long).
- Martial Artists suggest that, while standing upright, the contact staff reaches the center of your sternum (center of your chest).
- Shorter staffs move faster and are easier to throw but make contact moves more difficult to pull off.
- Longer staffs move slower and are easier to use for contact moves.
- Adding the weighted end cap to your Sol Sabers is highly suggested. This will increase the centrifugal force on the ends of the Sol Sabers (the Sol Sabers will spin more easily).
- We suggest any length between 24-36 inches.
- Most other Saber companies offer default Saber lengths of 24 inches.
- The Sabers seen in Star Wars are typically 36 inches.
- Yoda's Saber is 33.5 inches.
Weighted End Caps
Contact Staff performers add our Weighted End Caps to Sol Saber 2.0's, because the extra weight increases the centrifugal force on the ends of the Sabers. This extra force allows the Sabers to rotate around your body without less effort. See the add-on option for Weighted End Caps to the right of the product images.