Available for pre-order now! Your order will ship in June 2020.
With the Critter Connector, you can turn your one Sol Saber attachment into a Sol Saber staff. You can even connect two Orbit BitWhips together for a dazzling light show that will be sure to blow away your audience. Any color combination you can imagine is possible with the Critter Connector.
- (2) RGB Critter Flashlights
- (2) Micro-USB Charging Cables
- (4) Spare O-Rings
- (1) Critter Connector
And your choice of the following options:
- (2) Sol Saber 2.0 Accessories with Weighted End Caps (18", 24", 30", 36" (inches))
- (2) Orbit BitWhip Accessories (140 fibers)
- (1) Sol Saber 2.0 Accessory (24 inches) + (1) Orbit BitWhip Accessory (140 fibers)
Sol Saber Length Guide
Contact Staff (Double Sided Sol Saber):
- There's no "standard" for a contact staff, but performers generally opt for an overall length between 4 and 5 feet (each RGB Critter Flashlight is approximately 6 inches long).
- People in martial arts suggest the contact staff will be up to the center of your sternum.
- Shorter staffs move faster and are easier to throw but are harder for contact moves.
- Longer staffs are slower and easier for contact moves.
- Adding the weighted end cap to your Sol Sabers is highly suggested. This will increase the centrifugal force on the ends of the Sol Sabers (the Sol Sabers will spin more easily).
- We suggest any length between 24-36 inches.
- Most other Saber companies offer default Saber lengths of 24 inches.
- The Sabers seen in Star Wars are typically 36 inches.
- Yoda's Saber is 33.5 inches.