Your Cart is Empty
Jupiter Rope™ Package
Jupiter Rope is el wire on steroids. It's brighter, thicker, far more durable, and can produce any color under the sun vs el wire's single color output. Jupiter Rope is a flexible side glow cable housed within a rotating bearing. By directing the light out of the sides of the fiber rather than just through the end, you’ll get a rope that can be used for all sorts of purposes from lighting up your bike to light painting.
Jupiter Rope is extremely durable, protected by a rubber sleeve resistant to scratching and water damage. It’s also very flexible and can be used as a rotating (bearing) performance flow prop.
Jupiter Rope Accessory Specs
- Side glow fiber optic cable
- 3' (92cm) or 6' (183cm) long
- Flexible rubber protective coating
- Built-in bearing for 360-degree rotation
- Can be cut to the desired length
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Non-Raised Button Shells
This version of the Critter Shell includes buttons that are flush with the height of the body of the Silicone Shell.
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software