Available for pre-order now! Your order will ship in June 2020.
The Sol Saber 2.0 is an incredibly bright saber attachment that’s perfect for both light painting and light saber battles. Lightweight and durable, the Sol Saber emits a smooth and evenly distributed light that will give you an epic look.
The Sol Saber is made of an impact resistant polycarbonate tube, meaning they are designed for combat and can be hit hard. We've made light sabers for over 6 years and received wonderful feedback on the durability.
- Choose from the following Sol Saber length options: 18", 24", 30", 36" (inches)
- Light weight at 5 ounces (24 inch option)
- Super durable and designed for full contact
- Optional weighted end cap for contact staff performance moves
- Contact us for any custom length not listed
We are happy to customize your to needs- let us know and we’ll take care of it!
- (1) RGB Critter Flashlight
- (1) Micro-USB Charging Cable
- (2) Spare O-Rings
- (1) Sol Saber 2.0
Sol Saber Length Guide
Contact Staff (Double Sided Sol Saber):
- There's no "standard" for a contact staff, but performers generally opt for an overall length between 4 and 5 feet (each RGB Critter Flashlight is approximately 6 inches long).
- People in martial arts suggest the contact staff will be up to the center of your sternum.
- Shorter staffs move faster and are easier to throw but are harder for contact moves.
- Longer staffs are slower and easier for contact moves.
- Adding the weighted end cap to your Sol Sabers is highly suggested. This will increase the centrifugal force on the ends of the Sol Sabers (the Sol Sabers will spin more easily).
- We suggest any length between 24-36 inches.
- Most other Saber companies offer default Saber lengths of 24 inches.
- The Sabers seen in Star Wars are typically 36 inches.
- Yoda's Saber is 33.5 inches.
Weighted End Caps
Contact Staff performers add our Weighted End Caps to Sol Saber 2.0's, because the extra weight increases the centrifugal force on the ends of the Sabers. This extra force allows the Sabers to rotate around your body without less effort. See the add-on option for Weighted End Caps to the right of the product images.
Light Painting example pictures (with model) by:
Russell Kilmas | https://lightandlense.com/ | @lightnlens