Your Cart is Empty
Sol Saber® Package
The Sol Saber is an incredibly bright saber accessory that’s perfect for light saber duels. Lightweight and durable, the Sol Saber emits a smooth and evenly distributed light.
It's made of an impact resistant tube, meaning they are designed for combat and can be hit hard. The Sol Saber custom caps are made from a soft silicone material that helps cushion impacts.
2 Sol Sabers + Critter Connector = RGB Critter LED Staff
Looking For Light Painting Tubes?
Sol Saber Accessory Specs
- Choose from the following Sol Saber length options: 24"and 30" (inches). You can find more options available on the Sol Saber Accessory product page.
- Light weight at 13 ounces (RGB Critter + 24" Sol Saber).
- Super durable and designed for full contact.
- Incredibly bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Contact us with any custom Sol Saber Accessory request. Custom order requests have an additional $15 fee associated.
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Non-Raised Button Shells
This version of the Critter Shell includes buttons that are flush with the height of the body of the Silicone Shell.
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
Light painting artwork by: Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website