Sol Saber® Package
The Sol Saber is an incredibly bright saber accessory that’s perfect for light saber duels. Lightweight and durable, the Sol Saber emits a smooth and evenly distributed light.
It's made of an impact resistant tube, meaning they are designed for combat and can be hit hard. The Sol Saber custom caps are made from a soft silicone material that helps cushion impacts.
2 Sol Sabers + Critter Connector = RGB Critter LED Staff
Looking For Light Painting Tubes?
Sol Saber Accessory Specs
- Choose from the following Sol Saber length options: 24"and 30" (inches). You can find more options available on the Sol Saber Accessory product page.
- Light weight at 13 ounces (RGB Critter + 24" Sol Saber).
- Super durable and designed for full contact.
- Incredibly bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Contact us with any custom Sol Saber Accessory request. Custom order requests have an additional $15 fee associated.
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Non-Raised Button Shells
This version of the Critter Shell includes buttons that are flush with the height of the body of the Silicone Shell.
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
Light painting artwork by: Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) SOL SABER ACCESSORY
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
This RGB Critter Light & Sol saber combination is quite impressive. The brightness, functionality and durability is top notch! For light painting this is one of the most outstanding values out there. The construction of the saber itself is something that caught my attention immediately this tube is sold. Yes it can be used for dueling and is very stout. The Sol Saber features a threaded aluminum connector with an o-ring on one end for mounting to the RGB Critter and a rubber plug/bumper on the end both secured in place with discreetly hidden fastener so this baby can be swung around hard and without fear of anything coming apart! On top of all that this unit is the brightest most evenly distributed tube I've held. The RGB Critter's multitude of presets and the fact you can add additional custom audio reactivity, motion reactivity, strobe and brightness levels all with adjustable sensitivity over the top of the built in or user programmed presets make this toy a true tool. This is easily my "go to" for all involving light painting!
This company's "customer support" feels more like talking to a good friend that has your best interest at heart, they're very responsive and will answer any question you have typically in a few hours if not immediately.
The highest quality for the value!
I remember when this finally arrived and putting it all together, hitting that power button on the critter and saying, “this is the only light painting tool I’ll ever need!” Yes, it’s that good. The Critter has a ridiculous amount of variety. The colors are amazing, the special effects options offer strobing, brightness, sound reactivity!!! motion reactivity!!! What?!? That’s so awesome! Easy to use and amazing variety right in your hand. The saber itself is solid and with all the color and special effects options it almost eliminates the need for another tube! The pixel light material does a fantastic job of blocking light from shining on you as the light painter. The 36” is the perfect length to produce beautiful, perfect circles or any shape that comes to mind. The coolest part about the products… AOAM’s team is super responsive and open to feedback which gives you the feeling that you too are part of the team in a way and have impact. If you are a light painter, this tool is everything!
To determine the overall lengthof your Sol Saber product, simplyadd the length of the RGB Critter and Sol Sabers. There is no additional length added by the threaded couplings or the end caps.