Inverse Critter Connector
The Inverse Critter Connector is designed to increase the brightness and create more dynamic color possibilities with our brand new Modular Sabers. It allows you to attach two RGB Critters to the same Saber and point them towards each other, doubling the brightness and enabling color mixing for next-level light paintings.
- High-strength aluminum alloy
- Matte black outer finish
- Polished aluminum inner finish (maximizes the intensity of light)
- (1) Inverse Critter Connector
- (2) Small O-rings (creates strong connection between aluminum parts)
- (2) Large O-rings (creates stronger connection between aluminum parts)
Do not attach the Inverse Critter Connector to the back of the RGB Critter. It won't provide proper support (it's hollow in the center). To attach to the back, use the Critter Connector.
RGB CRITTER LIGHT PAINTING GROUP
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.