Your Cart is Empty
International Shipping Options
First-Class Mail International
This is the lowest-cost option for International Shipping. All packages will ship in 1-5 business days and will be sent to a US-based distribution center where your package will be rerouted to your home country. You should expect your tracking to update within 7 business days. We DO NOT recommend this service if you would like to receive your order ASAP. This service takes 2-6 weeks and there is NO TRACKING information available once the package leaves the US.
The good news is that this is a very low-cost shipping option and you will be charged significantly less for import duties than our other UPS international shipping options.
It’s rare that a package is lost with this service, but we do not offer refunds or send replacement orders if your package is lost or held in transit if you select this shipping method. If you’re in a country with an unreliable mail carrier service, please select one of the UPS options listed below!
1. UPS Worldwide Expedited®
2. UPS Worldwide Saver®
3. UPS Express International
These are by far the fastest and most reliable shipping options that we offer. Both services will safely deliver your package within 3-5 business days. Your package will show up-to-date tracking once it ships until it arrives at your door. We guarantee delivery for all orders that choose these shipping options.
Customs and Duties
1. All delivery times are approximate and do not include the amount of time required to clear customs.
2. We cannot, for any reason, lower the product prices on customs documents.
3. All duties, taxes and brokerage fees will be due at time of delivery.
4. You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. Ants on a Melon cannot predict your country's customs or fees. This website can help you estimate how much your duty/taxes will be.