We've created the ultimate discounted package that includes all of the necessary parts for Critter Stacking! Learn more here.
Modular Lumi Saber™ Accessory
Engineered for precise light painting photography, Modular Lumi Sabers are constructed with impact-resistant polycarbonate tubing. The dual-layered design creates an interplay of light and shadow, with the inner layer evenly distributing RGB Critter's light, and the outer layer laser-cut to reveal specific points of light.
Modular Lumi Sabers are threaded on each end, providing an opportunity to "Critter Stack" our accessories and RGB Critters or mix and match color combinations for next-level light paintings. Critter Stacking opens up a world of creative possibilities for light painters to explore!
Modular Lumi Saber Accessories require the RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlight in order to light up (not included).
Below are some examples of possible stacking configurations using Modular Sabers:
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> (any twist-on accessory)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Critter Connector --> Critter --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Inverse Critter Connector <-- Critter (pointing towards first Critter to mix colors for creating crazy color combos or to match colors for increasing the brightness of the Saber)
Modular Lumi Saber Variations
- Large Spiral Dots: This Modular Lumi Saber creates similar effects as its counterpart, but the lines and dots are bigger and brighter.
- Dots Combo: This version has two different sides to choose from. The first side has large dots that are evenly spaced. The other side has smaller dots that gradually grow larger towards the end of the tube. This gradual increase in dot size helps to evenly distribute the brightness of the dots along the length of the Modular Lumi Saber.
Modular Lumi Saber Accessory Specs
- Light weight at 5 ounces (24" (61cm) version)
- Available Lengths: 8" (20cm), 12" (31cm), 24" (61cm), 36" (92cm)
- Threaded on both ends to connect with the RGB Critter and AOAM's twist-on accessories.
- Super bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Modular Lumi Sabers are designed solely for use in light painting photography, they are not designed for sparing/combat or for performance.
Light Painting Artwork
Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
JOIN OUR RGB CRITTER LIGHT PAINTING GROUP
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.