Modular Sol Saber® Accessory
Modular Sol Sabers are threaded on each end, providing an opportunity to "Critter Stack" our accessories and RGB Critters or mix and match color combinations for next-level light paintings. Critter Stacking opens up a world of creative possibilities for light painters to explore!
This product features the Modular Sol Saber Accessory that can be attached to the RGB Critter Flashlight for illumination (RGB Critter NOT included).
*This product is patent pending*
Below are some examples of possible stacking configurations using Modular Sabers:
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> (any twist-on accessory)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Critter Connector --> Critter --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Inverse Critter Connector <-- Critter (pointing towards first Critter to mix colors for creating crazy color combos or to match colors for increasing the brightness of the Saber)
Modular Sol Saber Accessory Specs
- Light weight at 5 ounces (24" (61cm) version)
- Available Lengths: 8" (20cm), 12" (31cm), 24" (61cm), 30" (76cm), 36" (92cm), 47" (120cm)
- Threaded on both ends to connect with the RGB Critter and AOAM's twist-on accessories.
- Removeable cap with reflector included.
- Impact resistant polycarbonate tube.
- Super bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Modular Sol Sabers are designed solely for use in light painting photography, they are not designed for sparing/combat or for performance.
Pixel Light Material
The Pixel Light Material option includes a reflective material that runs lengthwise within the Modular Sol Saber and reflects light towards your camera which increases the overall brightness of your exposure. The Pixel Light Material will prevent light from emitting from 1/2 of the Modular Sol Saber.
Light Painting Artwork
Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
JOIN OUR LIGHT PAINTING GROUP
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.
The modular sol Saber and other Ants of a melon light painting gear is awesome and opens the door to so many options for creative photography
I got the 60cm Modular Sol Saber and is very nice and bright combined with the RGB Critter 2.0, also can be attached with another sabers, adapters and tools, highly reccomended
This sol saber is very nice quality! It's sturdy and well made! I got this image my first night out. I am in love with AOAM tools and the critter, wow oh wow, thank you for improving my light painting with your light and tools!
I've had the 47" Sol saber for a few weeks now, and have loved it so far!
The material is pretty resilent, and can take a bit of knocking around, which is great for waving something so long around in the dark.
There's some light fall off due to the length, but that is to be expected.
I have truly enjoyed using the modular system! I am now able to develop different creations and ideas by attaching different toys and light them up! I enjoy creating my own designs with the system and having the ability to let my creative streak run crazy! Thank you for creating such a flexible system!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.