Modular Sol Saber® Accessory - Light Painting Tool
Modular Sol Sabers are threaded on each end, providing an opportunity to "Critter Stack" our accessories and RGB Critters or mix and match color combinations for next-level light paintings. Critter Stacking opens up a world of creative possibilities for light painters to explore!
This product features the Modular Sol Saber Accessory that can be attached to the RGB Critter Flashlight for illumination (RGB Critter NOT included).
Below are some examples of possible stacking configurations using Modular Sabers:
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> (any twist-on accessory)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Critter Connector --> Critter --> Modular Saber (etc.)
- Critter --> Modular Saber --> Inverse Critter Connector <-- Critter (pointing towards first Critter to mix colors for creating crazy color combos or to match colors for increasing the brightness of the Saber)
Modular Lumi Saber Accessory Specs
- Light weight at 5 ounces (24" (61cm) version)
- Available Lengths: 8" (20cm), 12" (31cm), 24" (61cm), 36" (92cm)
- Threaded on both ends to connect with the RGB Critter and AOAM's twist-on accessories.
- Super bright with evenly diffused light along the sides of the blade.
- Modular Lumi Sabers are designed solely for use in light painting photography, they are not designed for sparing/combat or for performance.
Pixel Light Material
The Pixel Light Material option includes a reflective material that runs lengthwise within the Sol Saber and reflects light towards your camera which increases the overall brightness of your exposure. The Pixel Light Material will prevent light from emitting from 1/2 of the Sol Saber.
Critter Stacking Package
Curious about Critter Stacking? We've created the ultimate discounted package that includes all of the necessary parts for a solid Critter Stack! Learn more here.
Join Our RGB Critter Light Painting Group on Facebook
Join us on Facebook where we host a group for Light Painters who create artwork using the RGB Critter. In this group you will have the opportunity to learn new tips and techniques and ask questions about the RGB Critter.
Light Painting Artwork
Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website