Your Cart is Empty
RGB Critter® 2.0 Flashlight
The RGB Critter 2.0 is the brightest RGB LED color-changing flashlight (color-changing torch) available. It offers 39 unique colors and 93 presets (patterns). There are three illuminated buttons that can be used to navigate the UI and for accessing all kinds of fun features such as brightness control and strobe speed as well as adjusting preset pattern speeds, sound reactivity, movement reactivity, and more. At 5.4" long and 1.3" in diameter, the compact and sturdy RGB Critter can easily be held by all hand sizes. The RGB Critter is incredibly durable and you can play with confidence, knowing it's backed by AOAM's industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
RGB CRITTER 2.0 AVAILABLE NOW!
We worked with a dedicated team of Light Painters and Flow Artists to improve the RGB Critter's UI and added a boatload of fun new features to our newest product, the RGB Critter 2.0.
- Auto-Play: Press the Rocket button 2x, and each of the presets in Mode 9 will automatically play for a specific amount of time (0.25 / 1 / 15 / 30 seconds).
- New Presets: -Up from 49, the RGB Critter now has 93 unique presets.
- Adjust Preset Speeds: Permanently change the speed of any of the 93 presets by holding the Rocket button. Each 1-second hold increases the speed of the preset by 10%. Using this new functionality, you can easily customize the entire RGB Critter.
- Completely Overhauled Special Features Functionality: These changes make the Special Features easy to learn and use.
- Momentary Press: When activated, hold the Power button to turn on the RGB Critter's LED and release to turn it off.
- Single Click On/Off: Click the Power button 1x to turn the RGB Critter on and off.
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Non-Raised Button Shells
This version of the Critter Shell includes buttons that are flush with the height of the body of the Silicone Shell.
OVER 80 DIFFERENT TWIST-ON ACCESSORIES
The RGB Critter is threaded at the lens. Accessories from the RGB Critter product line are also threaded. You attach them to the RGB Critter by twisting them into the front end of the flashlight. When the RGB Critter is turned on, it will light up the attachedaccessory. Choose from 80 unique twist-on Light Painting and Flow Art accessories.
AOAM's Warranty does not cover damage to the RGB Critter caused by third party adaptors or accessories.
PWM + ANALOG TECHNOLOGY *Patent Pending*
The RGB Critter includes our patent pending technology that allows the Critter to drive the LED using either Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) or Analog technologies. All other RGB LED flashlights drive their LED(s) using PWM, which creates unsaturated colors and an undesirable "strobing" effect that can clearly be seen in light paintings (long exposure photography).