Fyber Kit™ Package
The Fyber Kit is a fiber optic kit that is perfect for any DIY futuristic fashion costume or creative project. This Kit includes our RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlight and a twist on accessory made up of 360 end-glow fiber optic fibers that are all 6 feet long.
The fiber optics are made of high-grade durable material, so they’ll hold up to all kinds of wear and tear. If you’re a costume designer or prop-maker, you’ll love the infinite possibilities of the Fyber Kit!
Sparkle Fibers Available Now!
Sparkle fibers show tiny twinkling lights along the length of the end glow fibers. Sparkle Fibers are more prone to breaking. Please be gentle with the Sparkle Fiber version of the Fyber Kit to avoid unwanted breakage of fibers.
DIY Fiber Optic Costume Tutorials
Fyber Kit vs BitWhip® Accessory
The Fyber Kit is similar to the BitWhip, but it has more fibers (360 vs 140), all of the fibers are 6 feet in length, and the fibers do not rotate.
Fyber Kit Accessory Specs
- .75mm end glow fibers (tips glow)
- 360 fibers
- All fibers 6 feet long
- Can be cut to the desired length
Raised Button Shells - Available Now!
Released in November 2022, our Raised Button Silicone Shells offer a new button height of +1mm above the height of the body of the Silicone Shell. This raised button height makes the buttons easier to press and find in the dark!
Named The "Best Color Changing Flashlight"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) FYBER KIT ACCESSORY
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB Critter 2.0 Specs
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
We’re going to a rave later this month and I wanted to make a costume with fiber optic lights. I bought a few options and tested their brightness and quality and this light package was superb. I’m so excited to share the final product.
LOVE the Fiber Kit package! Ordered my first one some years ago after seeing a killer dress on Instructables. Upgraded to this one and OMG!
I strapped the RGB Critter to the back of a top and then wound the fibers into various patterns, sewed them into place and left some length to give it the look of a dress. The fibers are super easy to work with and cut and there are plenty of them! I'm not electrically-inclined so this kit gave me a great way to be creative without stressing about the hardware.
Note: reading through the instructions on how to go through the different color programs was intimidating but the options are fantastic! Thanks AOAM!! <3
A first, the learning curve was a little intimidating, but once I got the hang of it from watching the detailed videos, it was everything I needed and more! I've used it for two projects so far, and it has been breathtaking each time. I just purchased the Glitter Bomb BitWHip and I can't wait to make more magic with it! Thank you for such an amazing product.
Used this package to make an enormous pair of fairy wings for my daughter.
I once saw a man with the best custom led hat walking by at electric forest. It was so cool I had to have it! Best money I've ever spent! Reasonable price for the custom hand stitched hat! I've seen hats like that go for 1000$! But I got a sweet deal on it for 350$ and what I had in my left pocket!