Double BitWhip Package
Easily the brightest light whip on the planet, our BitWhip product is a super durable fiber optic whip made from end-glow fibers that are cut into layered lengths of up to 5.5 feet (168cm).
The Double BitWhip Package includes (2) RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlights, (2) BitWhip Accessories, and (1) Critter Connector.
BITWHIP ACCESSORY SPECS
- .75mm end glow fiber optics (tips glow)
- 140, 200, or 320 fibers
- Available in sparkle and non-sparkle fibers (sparkle fibers more prone to breaking)
- Fiber length varies - Max length of 5.5 feet (168cm)
- Built-in bearing for 360-degree rotation
Double up any two accessories with the Critter Connector, an attachment that allows you to connect two Critters back-to-back. It screws easily into the back end of the RGB Critter, giving you the ability to mix and match multiple accessories.
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
LIGHT WHIP COMPARISON
|Feature||AOAM||Other Whip Brands|
|Max Lumens||170lm||Not stated|
|Max Number of Fibers (accessory price listed)||320 fibers ($59)||130 fibers ($60) / 160 fibers ($80)|
|Number of Buttons||3 illuminated buttons||1 button|
|Battery Size||3050mAh||2000mAh / 2400mAh|
|LED Power||Analog or PWM||PWM|
Solid Color Options
|Number of Modes||93||18 / 40|
|Mode Speed Adjust||All 93 modes can be fully customized to your desired speed||No|
|Programmable||Yes||Yes / No|
|Accelerometer (movement reactive)||Yes||No|
|Strobe Overlay Feature||Yes||No|
|Autoplay||4 autoplay options||No|
|Number of Flashlight Accessories||120+||2|
|Lanyard Loop Hole||Yes||No|
||Custom Silicone Grip
RGB CRITTER 2.0 SPECS
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
(2) RGB CRITTER FLASHLIGHT
(1) CRITTER CONNECTOR
(2) ORBIT BITWHIPS OF YOUR CHOICE
(2) 18650 LITHIUM ION BATTERY
(2) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(2) CRITTER KEY
(4) SPARE O-RINGS
These whips are so damn nice. I love how long they are and all the different colors. They’re also hella sturdy. Best whips you can get in my opinion :) absolutely worth the money
I definitely enjoy whip with this double head, the connector is very stable and very easy to disconnect, it allow me easily switch from double to two hands whipping, really like it!
Love these pixel whips so much.The fibers seem to be a lot more durable than past whips I have flowed with. They get that sparkly look as the fibers break down but they don't snap off at the head like my past one did. The lack of fiber loss plus the insanely bright light makes it rad. Also. the programming was a bit tricky to figure out but now that I have it down I love how many different customized modes I have at the click of my finger. The battery dies a bit quicker than my old whips but it is because the light is doing so much more. Being able to charge them without having to take the battery out is a big plus.
I have lots of light painting tools and the double bitwhip (200 fibers version) is quickly becoming one of my favorites! It is a blast to paint with and achieves an effect not possible with other tools. Sometimes I let it go wild and other times I keep it wrapped in a tight circle for more controlled patterns. One quick tip…I find the bitwhip to be the best tool to explore and experiment with all of the different critter settings because you can actually watch the colors move down the fibers. And with the double bitwhip, you get the bonus of being able to compare and contrast critter options quickly and easily.