Easily the brightest light whip on the planet, our BitWhip product is a super durable fiber optic whip made from end-glow fibers that are cut into layered lengths of up to 5.5 feet (168cm).
Introducing Glitter Bomb!
The most rotating fibers known to mankind has arrived! The absolute behemoth BitWhip Accessory known as Glitter Bomb with a whopping 320 fibers is available for purchase and it's available in both sparkle and non-sparkle fibers.
Sparkle Fibers Available Now!
Sparkle fibers show tiny twinkling lights along the length of the end glow fibers. Sparkle Fibers are more prone to breaking. Please be gentle with the Sparkle Fiber version of the BitWhip to avoid unwanted breakage of fibers.
BITWHIP ACCESSORY SPECS
- .75mm end glow fiber optics (tips glow)
- 140, 200, or 320 fibers
- Available in sparkle and non-sparkle fibers (sparkle fibers more prone to breaking)
- Fiber length varies - Max length of 5.5 feet (168cm)
- Built-in bearing for 360-degree rotation
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT"
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
LIGHT WHIP COMPARISON
|Feature||AOAM||Other Whip Brands|
|Max Lumens||170lm||Not stated|
|Max Number of Fibers (accessory price listed)||320 fibers ($59)||130 fibers ($60) / 160 fibers ($80)|
|Number of Buttons||3 illuminated buttons||1 button|
|Battery Size||3050mAh||2000mAh / 2400mAh|
|LED Power||Analog or PWM||PWM|
Solid Color Options
|Number of Modes||93||18 / 40|
|Mode Speed Adjust||All 93 modes can be fully customized to your desired speed||No|
|Programmable||Yes||Yes / No|
|Accelerometer (movement reactive)||Yes||No|
|Strobe Overlay Feature||Yes||No|
|Autoplay||4 autoplay options||No|
|Number of Flashlight Accessories||120+||2|
|Lanyard Loop Hole||Yes||No|
||Custom Silicone Grip
Light painting artwork by: Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
RGB CRITTER 2.0 SPECS
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) BITWHIP ACCESSORY
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
I’ve been using fiber optic whips for two years and the bitwhip by AOAM is hands down the most durable and bright whip out there. I love that you can custom program your own colors and it’s a great flow toy to impress any audience!! I love the versatility of the prop and can’t wait to add more tools to work play with. Thank you!
I have been a fiber optics whipper for over two years. My first baby was a GloFX, but once I dove in I found AOAM (Ants on a melon). I saw how amazing the fibers, lighting, and accessories were. It’s worth the investment of a flow toy.
When I finally made the investment it paid off. I got 2 whips, 2 batteries and chargers, a connector piece to make 1 super long whip.
I even bought the bit whip with the 1.0 and due to the release time frame had it upgraded to 2.0 for free.
I also didn’t follow the instructions and left the cap out of the handle, bent the handle and had it replaced within less than a week for under $30.
I love this company and products. I heavily recommend AOAM if you are a flowmie.
I enjoy the Bitwhip package so much. I was fun to try out the movements and learn some new movements. I can't wait to practice with it more and learn all the cool moves and tricks with it.
It's the brightest whip on the market hands down. There's so many different color modes, and you can customize each mode and save it a bunch of times. So you can have multiple favorite modes saved. I literally don't have to choose just one for each mode, it's so cool. I love bringing it to shows too. So far I'm the only one I've met with this baby where I'm from and I must say, it makes me feel cool(er) :)
This whip is my dream come true.its exactly what ive needed. Its like the FF and GloFx whip had a much more attractive and talented child. I've had nothing but problems with glofx and FF for the last year when i first got them: to the button clickers breaking so i cant even turn it on, unable to program, unable to shut off without unscrewing it and taking that battery out. Batteries dying and burning out, the chargers not working, the threads being really brittle, the grips rolling off, and the circuit board shorting out if I try to change between the modes too quickly. I must have had to replace The glofx at least 5 times and the FF whip twice. Ive only had 1 issue with the aoam programming but it was just because I suck at programming. I didn't even know glfx had 3 programmable colors bc it never said anywhere that it was possible. I learned it on accident trying to find comparison videos to learn which to better suit my videos. I'd still take this one in a heartbeat though. Imo the BRIGHTNESS alone is worth it since I dance in the dark.