39 SOLID COLOR
Easily the brightest light whip on the planet, the BitWhip is a super durable fiber optic whip made from the softest end-glow fibers that are cut into layered lengths of up to 5.5 feet (168cm).
What's the difference (140, 200, 310 Fibers)?
- The only difference is the number of fibers, and the rest is a personal preference
- The more fibers = the brighter it is
- The more fibers = the less you care if some fibers break
BitWhip Accessory Specs
- .75mm end glow fiber optics (tips glow)
- 140, 200, or 310 fibers
- Available in sparkle and non-sparkle fibers (sparkle fibers more prone to breaking)
- Untrimmed fiber heads include fibers that are all 5.5 feet long allowing you to cut the fibers to your desired length
- Fiber length varies - Max length of 5.5 feet (168cm)
- Built-in bearing for 360-degree rotation
Sparkle fibers show tiny twinkling lights along the length of the end glow fibers. Sparkle Fibers are more prone to breaking. Please be gentle with the Sparkle Fiber version of the BitWhip to avoid unwanted breakage of fibers.
AOAM VS OTHER LEADING WHIP BRANDS
|Feature||AOAM||Other Whip Brands|
|Max Lumens||170lm||Not stated|
|Max Number of Fibers (accessory price listed)||310 fibers ($59)||130 fibers ($60) / 160 fibers ($80)|
|Number of Buttons||3 illuminated buttons||1 button|
|Battery Size||3050mAh||2000mAh / 2400mAh|
|LED Power||Analog or PWM||PWM|
Solid Color Options
|Number of Modes||93||18 / 40|
|Mode Speed Adjust||All 93 modes can be fully customized to your desired speed||No|
|Programmable||Yes||Yes / No|
|Accelerometer (movement reactive)||Yes||No|
|Strobe Overlay Feature||Yes||No|
|Autoplay||4 autoplay options||No|
|Number of Flashlight Accessories||120+||2|
|Lanyard Loop Hole||Yes||No|
||Custom Silicone Grip
Light painting artwork by: Stephen Knight | @stephenk_lightart | Website
RGB CRITTER 2.0 SPECS
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
(1) RGB CRITTER 2.0 FLASHLIGHT
(1) BITWHIP ACCESSORY OF YOUR CHOICE
(1) REPLACEABLE 3050MAH 18650 BATTERY
(1) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLE
(1) CRITTER KEY
(2) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB CRITTER TECH REVIEWS
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT" [2022-2023]
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
"THE RGB CRITTER 2.0 SHINES BRIGHTLY ABOVE THE COMPETITION"
"...the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition. At $125, more than fair-priced for what is easily one of the most comfortable, highest-quality RGB flashlights currently on the market. Definitely recommended!"
I remember meeting you and getting my first whip way back in 2013. Man have things changed! Great work on the kickstarter and the amazing finished product!
The light strands start off too short from the hilt but other than that everything was fine and works really well.
I do wish this had a PC/ Mobile Bluetooth UX that I could interact with to program it more seamlessly, but the Flashlight is really interesting, if a little complicated— the glitter bomb, however, is swell!!
This is my first whip. It's BEAUTIFUL! Super bright with beautiful color combinations. I have yet to program my own colors, but I'll do that after a little more practice. 😁 Customer service was great. They didn't have the whip I wanted in stock but they reached out the day I sent the order and offered me a different whip. I'm glad the other one was out of stock because I can't imagine having another whip other than the one I have. Definitely lubricate your fibers though! It makes it easier for them to glide and not get as tangled.
I love her so much still need to learn the light settings
INFORMATION RESOURCE LINKS
ages 14 and up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between the BitWhip and the Fyber Kit?
What's the difference between the 140, 200, and 320 fiber options?
Do you have any tutorials on to use the BitWhip?
Can I custom order any length fibers?
Can I modify the cut or length of my fibers?
How do I properly store the fibers?
How do I clean the fibers?
Should I use lube?
Fibers are catching snags while I flow. What do I do?
Some of my fibers are breaking. Is this normal?
How does the RGB Critter Flashlight (torch) attach to the accessories?
Are all of the accessories compatible with the RGB Critter?
What is your warranty policy?
Can I connect 2 RGB Critters back-to-back?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.