39 SOLID COLOR
Save $75 when combining (2) Sol Saber Packages using the RGB Critter LED Staff Package!
RGB Critter LED Staff
The RGB Critter LED Staff's handle is created by connecting (2) RGB Critter 2.0 Flashlights back-to-back using the Critter Connector and twisting on Sol Saber Accessories onto both ends of the handle.
The RGB Critter LED Staff is incredibly durable and designed for full contact and any drops that may occur when using it as a performance prop. Play with confidence knowing AOAM has your back with our Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy that covers any manufacturing defect that may result in your Sol Sabers breaking or RGB Critter malfunctioning.
Double up any two accessories with the Critter Connector, an attachment that allows you to connect two Critters back-to-back. It screws easily into the back end of the RGB Critter, creating one of the most unique light toys available!
RGB Critter LED Staff Parts
|Total Staff Length||RGB Critter 2.0||Critter Connector||Sol Saber Accessory|
|35" (89cm)||2||1||2 x 12" (31cm)|
|45" (114cm)||2||1||2 x 17" (43cm)|
|59" (150cm)||2||1||2 x 24" (61cm)|
|71" (180cm)||2||1||2 x 30" (76cm)|
(2) RGB CRITTER FLASHLIGHTS
(1) CRITTER CONNECTOR
(2) SOL SABER ACCESSORIES OF YOUR CHOICE
(2) 18650 LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
(2) MICRO-USB CHARGING CABLES
(2) CRITTER KEYS
(4) SPARE O-RINGS
RGB CRITTER 2.0 SPECS
- Length: 5.4" (137.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
- Weight: 8oz (includes battery)
- Power: Replaceable 3050mAh 18650 battery
- Internal USB charging
- Can be used with USB power supply connected
- Aluminum Body + Silicone Shell (multiple color choices)
- 3 illuminated buttons (button LEDs can be tuned off)
- LED: Red, Green, and Blue (RGB) LED emitters
- 39 solid color options
- 93 adjustable presets (9,300 variations of presets can be achieved by simply holding the Rocket button)
- Built-in microphone for sound reactivity
- Built-in accelerometer for movement reactivity
- Max Lumens (color white): 170lm
- Max runtime at full brightness: 3hr (white), 6-9hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Max runtime at lowest brightness: 30hr (white), 60-90hr (all other colors and patterns)
- Threaded lens for twist-on accessories (over 100 options)
- Threaded tail for Critter Connector
- Lanyard loop hole built into removeable aluminum End Cap
- Firmware can easily be updated using our RGB Critter Software
RGB CRITTER TECH REVIEWS
NAMED THE "BEST COLOR CHANGING FLASHLIGHT" [2022-2023]
See why the leading tech authority in light painting names the RGB Critter 2.0 the "Best RGB Color Changing Flashlight" and states "The Ants on a Melon RGB Critter is expected to revolutionize the light painting scene in 2022."
"THE RGB CRITTER 2.0 SHINES BRIGHTLY ABOVE THE COMPETITION"
"...the RGB Critter 2.0 shines brightly above the competition. At $125, more than fair-priced for what is easily one of the most comfortable, highest-quality RGB flashlights currently on the market. Definitely recommended!"
I have been staffing my whole life. From pretend fighting as a kid to modern flow, and now I'm learn to contact staff. In all my years, I've never played with such a fun staff! Its lightweight, but still heavy and solid feeling. The grips are nice and the saber parts of the staff feel good to grip and slide nicely for doing isolation techniques! Its amazing at being a staff, but then its also a double saber! It's gotten me into many lightsaber duels and handled them well. Top tier products right here!
Yeah, just buy it.
I absolutely love this toy the balance the functionality and the brightness! Just a note on the brightness this year 2022 at EDC everyone came up to this saber like it was a staff so bright one of the brightest things out there as a totem or a staff! After all the staffing, I pulled it apart and put my small 12" sabers on for in the crowd fun!
To determine the overall length of your Sol Saber product, simply add the length of the RGB Critter and Sol Sabers. There is no additional length added by the threaded couplings or the end caps.
DEFAULT SOL SABER LENGTH OPTIONS
DETERMINE THE OVERALL LENGTH OF YOUR SOL SABER PRODUCT
CHOOSING SABER LENGTH AND FEATURES
INFORMATION RESOURCE LINKS
ages 14 and up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RGB CRITTER LED STAFF
What is the Critter Connector?
Can I order a custom length Sol Saber?
Can I spar or battle with my Sol Saber?
What Sol Saber length is right for me?
What are Weighted End Caps?
How does the RGB Critter Flashlight (torch) attach to the accessories?
Are all of the accessories compatible with the RGB Critter?
Where can I find tutorials for the RGB Critter Product Line?
What is your warranty policy?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.